Welcome!



WELCOME!

Peek into the life of this little family in all its chaos...and pure joy! You'll enter the mind of a mother as she unfolds the many random thoughts of her everyday life - sometimes good, sometimes bad, but always from the heart. Enjoy!


Friday, December 16, 2011

"There Is No Paper Jam!"

Anyone who has ever worked in the corporate world or even in an small office before can understand the frustration of dealing with "errors" of simple everyday office equipment. The clip below reflects a very typical scene that I think I've encountered in every company I've ever worked for. Big and small.


Currently, every copier, printer, fax machine and shredder that I have to use daily at work falls under the "I'd-like-to-beat-you-with-a-baseball-bat" category. A simple task such as making a copy can take much longer than it actually should because of annoying setbacks like..."a paper jam". How about sending a fax? Something that takes merely seconds to do is often interrupted because of a damn error message that shouldn't even occur to begin with. Highly frustrating whether you have 10 pages to send or just one. Ah, but these are just regular occurrences when dealing with technology so can't complain too much. In the meantime, I'll just fantasize of what I'd like to do the next time I hear the obnoxious beeping from the fax machine or when I see the infamous flashing red error light from the copier.