Welcome!



WELCOME!

Peek into the life of this little family in all its chaos...and pure joy! You'll enter the mind of a mother as she unfolds the many random thoughts of her everyday life - sometimes good, sometimes bad, but always from the heart. Enjoy!


Saturday, December 31, 2011

Snow Globe Mania



It's true. I'm obsessed with snow globes. But not the tiny plastic ones you'd find in any airport gift shop. The bigger the better. And they say size doesn't matter. Pfft. ;-) I love beautifully crafted snow globes that resemble something magical or whimsical. The kind you would find in a quaint little craft store or Christmas market. My attempt to collect these larger snow globes failed last year when Mickey knocked the only three I had off my dresser. They all shattered together and I never got around to starting my collection again.......until recently.

Jason's parents shipped this beautiful snow globe of Baby Jesus in a manger. It's a musical one and I love the carvings on the base with the painted gold leaves.

The "I'll Be Home For Christmas" Collection below is from Jason himself. This one also plays music.