Welcome!



WELCOME!

Peek into the life of this little family in all its chaos...and pure joy! You'll enter the mind of a mother as she unfolds the many random thoughts of her everyday life - sometimes good, sometimes bad, but always from the heart. Enjoy!


Friday, December 30, 2011

"I Can't Put My Arms Down!"

Ever seen the classic movie that they repeatedly play on television every Christmas??? C'mon...you know what I'm talking about. The Christmas Story. My family's all time favorite one to watch every year. Anyway, this movie came to mind whenever I bundled up Mickey for snow sledding this year. He was clearly dressed appropriately while Jason and myself...hmm...not so much haha. We froze our hineys off, but Mathias was able to roll around in the snow all afternoon without getting cold. :)