Welcome!



WELCOME!

Peek into the life of this little family in all its chaos...and pure joy! You'll enter the mind of a mother as she unfolds the many random thoughts of her everyday life - sometimes good, sometimes bad, but always from the heart. Enjoy!


Sunday, December 11, 2011

King of the Cats

One of my all time favorite ballets is The Nutcracker. For years I have either watched it in Seattle or Denver and each time I'm enchanted by the story. So my parents decided it would be nice to introduce Munchkin to this holiday classic...via cartoon style. Tom & Jerry, A Nutcracker Tale is cute, but doesn't exactly portray the classic story. However, the music is catchy and Mathias actually has one of the tunes memorized already...well as best he can. Here is the actual clip so you'll know what Mathias is trying to say in the second video below (FYI, if he doesn't know the lyric, he'll mumble the words):




I love my little actor! :-)