Welcome!



WELCOME!

Peek into the life of this little family in all its chaos...and pure joy! You'll enter the mind of a mother as she unfolds the many random thoughts of her everyday life - sometimes good, sometimes bad, but always from the heart. Enjoy!


Monday, December 5, 2011

I Heart Amazon.com


I have no idea why I never shopped online before, but I love it! Everyone in my family has been taken care of and all the stuff I ordered will be here within a week, free shipping to boot. :) Oh I can't wait for the gifts to arrive and I really can't wait to see the look on everyone's face when they open their presents on Christmas morning. :D

So if you're thinking of going to the mall or usual retail store this year for your Christmas purchases - reconsider and try the web route. All I know is...there will be no last minute shopping for this chick this year and for those that know me...that's huge lol.