Welcome!



WELCOME!

Peek into the life of this little family in all its chaos...and pure joy! You'll enter the mind of a mother as she unfolds the many random thoughts of her everyday life - sometimes good, sometimes bad, but always from the heart. Enjoy!


Saturday, December 17, 2011

Knock, Knock...It's Armageddon

A little piece of history today...

http://www.cnn.com/2011/12/18/world/asia/north-korea-leader-dead/index.html

Which led me thinking of the "Signs of the Time" and how accurate the Bible has been so far. I found a very interesting read that I wanted to share.

http://theonlinedisciple.wordpress.com/2010/08/27/the-mark-of-the-beast666/

Seems pretty far fetched I know, but is more or less what the final testement of the Bible portrays.


With that said... Am I the only one on this planet that still believes in The Book of Revelation??? Sometimes it feels like it. Every night, without fail, my mind drifts to the thought of the Second Coming, Judgement Day, The End of Days...whatever you wanna call it. Every night I lie in bed and before I fall asleep, I reflect on the day...my hours spent with Mathias. I reflect on the previous days. Could I have been a little nicer to so-and-so? Should I be more understanding and patient with people around me? Am I doing enough for Mickey these days? Can I do more?


Those quiet personal minutes I am alone at night with the stars shining bright outside my window; I pray. I pray hard. I suppose that is what people call a relationship with Christ. I call it meditation. I call it peace.

It's those intimate nights where I piece together the day's events and ask God how I did. Often times I know I didn't quite measure up to Christan standards, but my heart is usually in the right place and I would hope mean something. We are all sinners so don't feel that God only accepts a certain type of person. He loves and accepts us all for who we are. It is who we strive to live for that He takes into account. My goal is to live for Him and to raise my son to do the same...one step at a time. Wish me luck cuz good grief I need it.

How is your relationship with God? Or do you reflect on your life in different ways? Do you feel empty sometimes like something is missing? I highly recommend praying whether it's with someone or in solitude. It really molds you into the person you ought to be and helps keep your path in life clear from faltering into negativity and despair. I prefer to pray alone because it is more personable, but to each their own. Whatever the case may be, I'll pray for you and I hope you pray for me. :-)
Just keep in mind that the world will one day come to an end and Judgement Day will happen whether we want to believe it or not. The question is, are you ready for it? Are you the kind and compassionate person God wants you to be? With all my heart I do hope so. I'm still working on improving myself these days and we all know I can be a pain in the ass sometimes, but Lord help me, I'm trying. So until then, keep your humor and be good to those around you (whether they deserve it or not). There's always the heavens watching us and I would hate to not have you by my side when Jesus comes back to take us all home. :-)