Welcome!



WELCOME!

Peek into the life of this little family in all its chaos...and pure joy! You'll enter the mind of a mother as she unfolds the many random thoughts of her everyday life - sometimes good, sometimes bad, but always from the heart. Enjoy!


Sunday, December 11, 2011

Pirate Play Tent

So the first present I purchased online from Amazon arrived Friday afternoon. It was for Mathias and of course when I got home from work I had to inspect it before wrapping it for Christmas. Well, it was just too much tempation to not just open the box and give it to Mickey right away. Sooo...that's exactly what I did! My justification was that Mick already has tons of presents under the tree this year from so many people (including myself!) that opening this one won't hurt. :-D
So far I've been inside the tent several times (as Jack Sparrow's prisoner/captive) and Mickey's already slept in it twice! It's gotten a lot of use since Friday! Money well spent I tell you. I highly recommend getting an indoor tent if you have little ones ages 3+. Their imagination becomes limitless when they have a fort or tent to hide in. Lots of fun and easy to store away when not in use. At least the one I got.