Welcome!



WELCOME!

Peek into the life of this little family in all its chaos...and pure joy! You'll enter the mind of a mother as she unfolds the many random thoughts of her everyday life - sometimes good, sometimes bad, but always from the heart. Enjoy!


Friday, December 30, 2011

Spoiled? Nah...

Mathias Patrick...you are one lucky little guy! The perks to being an only child, first grandchild on both his mother and father's side of the family and beloved by many...I'd have to say my son was the only one in the entire family who received more presents than I could count. He spent Christmas Eve with me and then Christmas Day with his father. So you can imagine the amount of gifts this child got to unwrap. Ridiculous I tell you, but well worth the smiles and excitement. He's one of the brightest kids in his Pre-K class and he was a very good boy all year so he definitely deserved all the cool stuff he had been asking for so longingly...and then some! :) Next year my goal is to have him help me donate a lot of his toys that he no longer plays with or has outgrown. He'll be 5 1/2 by then and will eventually need to understand the concept of giving/sharing to those less fortunate...that and I know I won't have any room for all the new toys he'll undoubtedly receive!