Welcome!



WELCOME!

Peek into the life of this little family in all its chaos...and pure joy! You'll enter the mind of a mother as she unfolds the many random thoughts of her everyday life - sometimes good, sometimes bad, but always from the heart. Enjoy!


Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Teething Bites

Yes, pun intended. Our little booger has another tooth poking through. I was able to get a quick photo of it during his little crying session since the original post on his first tooth lacked pictures. It's the best I could do...I felt too bad!

Usually, Mathias gets a little fussy before bedtime, but tonight was awful! I even tried giving him a bath right before I placed him in bed so he could calm down a bit, but to no avail. He must really not like the feeling of his second tooth coming in because normally Mathias looooves bath time. Not tonight! I think it was the combination of teething, sleepiness from a long day out, and the shots he received yesterday from his 12 month check-up. My baby was sore and restless. Poor little guy. I did my best to give him a wee bit of baby Tylenol, his teething toy and lots of TLC. It must have worked because eventually, Mathias was sound asleep in his crib.