Welcome!



WELCOME!

Peek into the life of this little family in all its chaos...and pure joy! You'll enter the mind of a mother as she unfolds the many random thoughts of her everyday life - sometimes good, sometimes bad, but always from the heart. Enjoy!


Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My Little Burrito

Something about babies and soft blankets - they love the touch and feel of gentle fabric or soft material. At first I thought it was just our son. Then I've talked to other mothers who also recall their little ones obsessing over cushy blankets. My kid happens to like the soft mink-like material ones (I'm really not sure what kind of material these are made up of, but I'll look at the tags next time I remember). We actually have several of these kinds that are only used for Mathias' crib. The latest and greatest that Mathias likes wrapping himself up in is currently the blanket that sits over our couch. It's actually a chenille throw that my sister bought us for Christmas. Anyway, the origin and definition pertains nothing to the feel & texture that the throw has for our little man. If he can roll around in it and rub his soft face all over it, then really...that's all that matters.

Gradually rolling around from one end of the room to the next...