Welcome!



WELCOME!

Peek into the life of this little family in all its chaos...and pure joy! You'll enter the mind of a mother as she unfolds the many random thoughts of her everyday life - sometimes good, sometimes bad, but always from the heart. Enjoy!


Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Sweet Nani

Jay's lovely grandmother, "Nani", is one of the sweetest people I know. She lives in Massachusetts where Jay's hometown is and I've only been able to visit with her once. We email each other as much as possible, but I'd love to make a trip out there again just to see her and the rest of Jay's fam.

Just recently, Nani had mailed us a huge box from the east coast that was addressed to the soon-to-be birthday boy himself - Mathias! My mom and I had come home from shopping when I received the package on my doorstep. Inside were several blue boxes of the cutest 24 month-old clothes I have ever seen. I know she truly cares about her great-grandson because she has given him more clothes and hats than anyone I know (besides my mother) since he was a newborn. Anyway, here are a few outfits that our lucky little boy will be sporting this summer.


***Thanks, Nani, Grandpa Mario, Sarah, Brian & Lexi for everything...Mathias is truly blessed to have such caring relatives.***