Welcome!



WELCOME!

Peek into the life of this little family in all its chaos...and pure joy! You'll enter the mind of a mother as she unfolds the many random thoughts of her everyday life - sometimes good, sometimes bad, but always from the heart. Enjoy!


Tuesday, June 17, 2008

"Datt-in"

What does datt-in mean? Apparently to our son, it means everything. He calls almost any object datt-in...which can sometimes be confused with "duk-uh"= doggy. Oh, and "maa-ma" quickly got replaced with "naa-na", which could either mean night-night (something I say whenever it's time for his nap) or mama. I'm thinking it's a little of both because Mathias tends to hold up his arms to me whenever he says it...something he does either when he's tired or just wants me to hold him. Who knows...just when I think I get it, he changes it up. Still trying to learn the ever-growing vocabulary from this little person.

(The video clip shows Mathias briefly using his new word in reference to a clock in our office...........and then slightly bonking his head. He takes after his Mom.)