Welcome!



WELCOME!

Peek into the life of this little family in all its chaos...and pure joy! You'll enter the mind of a mother as she unfolds the many random thoughts of her everyday life - sometimes good, sometimes bad, but always from the heart. Enjoy!


Friday, January 27, 2012

Zzzzzzz...

I've been slacking all week since my last post. I've had to the urge to blog every day, but I've been so flippin tired every evening I get home that I end up crawling into bed and I'm asleep by 9 the latest...ok maybe 10, but you get the idea. All work and no play makes Lisa a dull girl. So I decided to have some drinks with my work peeps for a few on one of the nights I didn't have munchkin. The remainder of the week however, my brain and body decided that early bedtimes were in order. I've been so drained from working all day and entertaining my child when I get home that I end up passing out with a book or laptop on my bed. Must be something in the air. For me not to blog when I get the spare time is very unlike me.

Anyway, after a long day at the office, happy hour was calling my name. Our Monday was your stereotypical Monday. Sprinkle in some random nuisances and by the the time 5:00 came, beer sounded pretty damn good!




 Sweet gals

Hmmm...alcohol and laughter certainly brings out the Asian in me. Can anyone guess if my eyes are open? Guess correctly and you get a cookie!