Welcome!



WELCOME!

Peek into the life of this little family in all its chaos...and pure joy! You'll enter the mind of a mother as she unfolds the many random thoughts of her everyday life - sometimes good, sometimes bad, but always from the heart. Enjoy!


Thursday, January 12, 2012

Is it Bedtime Yet??

"Sometimes imagination pounces; mostly it sleeps soundly in the corner, purring." ~Terri Guillemets


Holy mother Mick is finally asleep in his bed. Little booger. Once again I managed to end up inside Mathias' pirate play tent again. I was held captive alongside Mr. Potato Head and Slinky the Dog. We were given strict orders to remain inside until Captain Jack Sparrow fell asleep. Thank goodness for my Blackberry that's all I gotta say. My fellow inmates weren't much for conversation and I was getting tired of staring at Iron Man and the lineup of little green soldiers who heavily guarded our exit.


Now I hear the wonderful sound of a little boy snoring so guess what that means? PEACE OUT TOYS! This mama's escaping and headed to her room.