Welcome!



WELCOME!

Peek into the life of this little family in all its chaos...and pure joy! You'll enter the mind of a mother as she unfolds the many random thoughts of her everyday life - sometimes good, sometimes bad, but always from the heart. Enjoy!


Monday, March 12, 2012

Sigh...

My poor little love bug has fallen asleep...again....he must be so drained. :( So here I am in the mountains alone with my thoughts. Lovely lol.


I often wonder...do people ever make important decisions in their life only to regret it later? Of course they do...I feel as if I've made one myself. Sometimes the one move in your life that you think is justified and for good reason...ultimately doesn't feel like it. I don't know how to go back, but only forward so I suppose it is just idle time I am wasting writing this. I don't even think anyone reads this anymore as I've been pretty sporadic with posting these days. Everyone is so busy...including myself so I just keep plugging away at what I suppose I do best and that's just raising my son. Ugh...what somber and unpleasant feeling I have in the pit of my stomach right now. Must be the lunch I had or the heartache I feel. I can't tell the difference at this moment. I just push it down hoping it will subside. C'est la vie. Off to check on my little man...hopefully the warm weather today and bazillion attempts to drop ointment in his eyes have made him somewhat better.