Welcome!



WELCOME!

Peek into the life of this little family in all its chaos...and pure joy! You'll enter the mind of a mother as she unfolds the many random thoughts of her everyday life - sometimes good, sometimes bad, but always from the heart. Enjoy!


Monday, March 12, 2012

Someone Feels Better!

Update on little man. He's running around downstairs with Papa and Gramma since they got home. His eyes are still yucky and he's definitely going to bed early tonight, but from the sound of laughter coming outta him, I'd say he's doing much better! :) Too bad the pink eye gunk prevents him from going to class tomorrow, but at least my folks can help watch him so I can get back to work. Hopefully, I didn't miss much at the office and Tuesday will be a normal Tuesday. Then again, nothing in my life is really "normal" so here's to just being able to go to work! ;)

Mickey's colorful creation. I told him I didn't want to go on a boat because I was afraid of it sinking and I'd rather fly on a plane. So he drew me plenty of flags on his pirate ship to keep us afloat. I'd say we're safe. ;-)