Welcome!



WELCOME!

Peek into the life of this little family in all its chaos...and pure joy! You'll enter the mind of a mother as she unfolds the many random thoughts of her everyday life - sometimes good, sometimes bad, but always from the heart. Enjoy!


Sunday, March 11, 2012

"I am going to give from every corner of my soul."


I am only one, but I am one. 
 I cannot do everything, but I can do something.  
And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do. ~Edward Everett Hale



I am very passionate about helping people in poverty, especially those who cannot help themselves. What better way to live your life than to help those in need all around you? A full-time job and raising a child certainly seems to consume me, but that's no excuse for me to not be able to lend a hand any chance I can. I've signed up for more soup kitchens this year and hope to be a volunteer at Mathias' school when he starts Kindergarten. I'm so excited I can't wait to continue this journey of helping better the lives of others. Wish me luck peeps! 

Living your life for the Lord is not a waste "because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain" (1 Corinthians 15:58). It's not wasted. It's not futile. It's eternal.