Welcome!



WELCOME!

Peek into the life of this little family in all its chaos...and pure joy! You'll enter the mind of a mother as she unfolds the many random thoughts of her everyday life - sometimes good, sometimes bad, but always from the heart. Enjoy!


Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Happy Hump Day...Is It Friday Yet?

Mathias was seen today by the doctor today while I was at work and it turned out he did indeed have an ear infection...with a 101 degree temperature. Yikes. He's now relaxing with me as we watch Harry Potter snuggled on the couch. The meds have brought his temp down and he's slowly losing his cough which is what I'm working to rid of next. Poor baby.

On a brighter note, I had a nice phone conversation today with someone near to my heart and it went better than expected. Thank you God. Work at the office also went well and I have to say I work with a pretty amazing group of people. They certainly make my days joyful with their sarcasm and hilarious comments related to your typical office enviroment fiascos. Ever watch the t.v. show The Office? Yeah, that pretty much sums us up.