Welcome!



WELCOME!

Peek into the life of this little family in all its chaos...and pure joy! You'll enter the mind of a mother as she unfolds the many random thoughts of her everyday life - sometimes good, sometimes bad, but always from the heart. Enjoy!


Sunday, April 1, 2012

Oh, Office Goodies...How Dare You Taunt Me...

I love food. It's no surprise. I am not one of those that shy around the buffet table...or any table for that matter. However, as much as I love to splurge on comfort food and dessert like the next person - I also want to look good. The two unfortunately do not go hand in hand...well, maybe when I was high school. Now, I barely look at a doughnut and my hips grow. So for the most part I've been doing well with working out as much as I make time for and my eating habits are usually pretty healthy unless I forget to pack a breakfast or lunch...or when my lovely coworkers bring in baked goodies. Then I'm screwed. How does one resist such delightful temptations such as these? I mean really???

Dark chocolate, milk chocolate and caramel frosted cupcakes...c-a-n...n-o-t...r-e-s-i-s-t...




I will say that I did manage to bring one cupcake home to give to munchkin. Frosting all over his mouth...a child after my own heart. ;)