Welcome!



WELCOME!

Peek into the life of this little family in all its chaos...and pure joy! You'll enter the mind of a mother as she unfolds the many random thoughts of her everyday life - sometimes good, sometimes bad, but always from the heart. Enjoy!


Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Shy-Schmy

I think I've written at least three or four posts already on the highlights of Mathias' dancing. Seriously. As we all know by now, the kid likes to shake his body to any familiar beat...particularly morning cartoons. Yesterday morning, prior to us driving to Grandma's, it was the Mickey Mouse "Hot Dog" dance that led the way. Don't ask. I think it's safe to say though, that the tune has a pretty good beat.

So for those that have seen his first dance move...and second...and possibly the third or so...I now present Mathias' latest hip hoppin'! What's even funnier is watching the very last part of the clip when little man acts all shy and just stares at me. Puh-leeease. My son has never been camera-shy. Look who his mother is. :) Clearly, it was an attempt to appear modest and sweet for all of his viewers. He even sat down on cue - right when the music ended! Silly boy.