Welcome!



WELCOME!

Peek into the life of this little family in all its chaos...and pure joy! You'll enter the mind of a mother as she unfolds the many random thoughts of her everyday life - sometimes good, sometimes bad, but always from the heart. Enjoy!


Monday, July 21, 2008

Company Picnic

A good friend of mine, Patti - who was also my direct supervisor when I worked at the office - texted me one day and asked if I would join her as her guest for her company picnic this year. Not only was I surprised considering I no longer worked for the company; I was also very touched to join the annual picnic with former coworkers. They welcomed me with open arms and "we miss you" hugs. :) I felt awkward at first, but Patti insisted that I was still considered a part of the "team" even though I was gone. Last year when I attended the picnic as an employee, Mathias was only 2 months old and I remember Jay and I proudly showing him off at that time. Now here I am, one year later, as my former boss's date! lol It was very nice to see old friends and familiar faces. *Thanks, Mama Ray, for inviting me!*

Me & My BFF Patti :)