Welcome!



WELCOME!

Peek into the life of this little family in all its chaos...and pure joy! You'll enter the mind of a mother as she unfolds the many random thoughts of her everyday life - sometimes good, sometimes bad, but always from the heart. Enjoy!


Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Reading Time!

Mathias loves his little book and even more so when I offer it to him. I used to read it to him when he was just a few months old in his nursery where I'd rock him to sleep. Now the little booger just has to hold the book himself and makes up his own story using his own sounds and words. I'm sure you've all heard this story before:

"Baa-baa, da-da-da-da-da, fah-fah. Raa-ra, Raa-ra? Da-da-da-da-da-da...buh, buh!"

It's personally one of my favorites and every once in awhile, Mathias will change it up for me. Sometimes, he'll speed right through the pages and finishes off the book by throwing it across the room. That's how you know it had a good ending.