Welcome!



WELCOME!

Peek into the life of this little family in all its chaos...and pure joy! You'll enter the mind of a mother as she unfolds the many random thoughts of her everyday life - sometimes good, sometimes bad, but always from the heart. Enjoy!


Saturday, March 1, 2008

Mr. Happy-Face!



Yay! That's more like it. He's smiling because he just got back from his walk today. Colorado Springs just hit its record high of 71 degrees this afternoon! It was gorgeous and really makes me anxious for summer to come. Mathias loved it outside and you can see some color on his face. Happy baby!



Below is a new clip of him playing in his favorite place...the sink! Except now he's too big to fit in the bathroom sinks so we've upgraded to the kitchen. :) Oh, and it's clear that "dada" is the preferred sound Mathias likes to make. Lucky Jay! I egg him on because I know he'll mimick me...but I sure would love to hear the little guy say "mama" someday. I haven't heard it yet, but I'm hoping it'll be soon!