Welcome!



WELCOME!

Peek into the life of this little family in all its chaos...and pure joy! You'll enter the mind of a mother as she unfolds the many random thoughts of her everyday life - sometimes good, sometimes bad, but always from the heart. Enjoy!


Sunday, March 16, 2008

Mathias Crawls!

OH-MY-GOSH! My little man has learned to crawl (forward) for the first time today. My mom is staying over today and she was just watching us play together when all of a sudden he started to crawl towards me. It was awesome! We both just looked at each other and shrieked in excitement. Haha! It was so amazing to see him actually move his little knees...one in front of the other (he usually just drags his legs and pivots his entire body with his elbows). So you all know what I had to do being a first-time mommy - I ran upstairs to grab the camera again. Unfortunately, Mathias was getting lazy and used up all his good crawls when I didn't have the camera. So the video I took only shows him barely inching towards me. My mom and I tried so hard to get him to wiggle his little body towards anything that would distract him. No such luck! I suppose time will only tell when he will do it again, so I won't push the little guy. Patience is virtue, right? :)