Welcome!



WELCOME!

Peek into the life of this little family in all its chaos...and pure joy! You'll enter the mind of a mother as she unfolds the many random thoughts of her everyday life - sometimes good, sometimes bad, but always from the heart. Enjoy!


Saturday, March 22, 2008

Grandma's "Wagon"

If you've ever seen the movie Radio Flyer, you know that the two brothers owned a cool red wagon. With the weather getting nicer, my mom decided that a red wagon would be perfect for her grandson. She went on and on about this adorable little wagon that she saw at a department store one day and was determined to get it for Mathias. I was even getting excited about it and would tell my friends at work about the walks I would take my son on in this wagon. Everyone envisioned Mathias sitting in this beautiful cherry red Radio Flyer on a bright sunny day. Even my sister thought it was a cute idea and wished we had had one when we were little. Well, this went on for a few weeks before my Mom finally decided to purchase it.



Feast your eyes on the "wagon":



Does that look anything like a red wagon??? I about died from laughter when I came home from work and saw that.

I looked right at my mother and said, "Mom, I thought you said you bought a red wagon?"

She replied, "I did! It's right there!" She smiles as she points at the toy car.

"Mom," I reply back, "that's not a wagon, that's a toy buggy."

"Huh? It's a wagon....OK, maybe not, whatever, same thing...it's cute!" Mom says.

I didn't argue with her. It was cute and all that mattered was Mathias liking it...which he absolutely does. As the weather turns warmer in the next couple of days, I plan on taking him for a spin around the neighborhood. A spin in his new wagon. :)