Welcome!



WELCOME!

Peek into the life of this little family in all its chaos...and pure joy! You'll enter the mind of a mother as she unfolds the many random thoughts of her everyday life - sometimes good, sometimes bad, but always from the heart. Enjoy!


Sunday, June 10, 2012

Party Time!

Here are pics from Mathias' 5th birthday party this weekend. He spent most of the time enjoying it with his best friend from school, Bjorn. The two together are absolutely adorable & hilarious. It's always a joy for me to be able to shadow my child interacting with other kids. And that's exactly what I did all afternoon! :) PS - most of the pics were taken from a phone so they're very very blurry; I apologize!




















First car ride with Gramma!

Then again on his own...and then a few more times with his buddy Bjorn. :)











Such a good boy.







Two peas in a pod!


His first drum set! Yes, it's loud and I must be crazy, but he loves it! Hey, kids involved with music at an early age tend to have a higher IQ so here's to rockin out! ;)


"Little boys leave smudges on your heart."

The Crayola Washable Paint and Brush Set I bought Mathias was also a hit. He's very artistic and that's one of the many wonderful things I love about my son. He loves to read, write and draw just like mama. :)

 
 
Cleans his paintbrushes very well too! ;)

I still have videos to upload from his birthday that I can't wait to share! However, it's late and I'm spent...so those videos will have to be posted another time. So happy birthday Mathias Patrick and sweet dreams world! Thank you again, Lord, for blessing me with the joys of motherhood. Much love to you all!!! xoxoxoxo