Welcome!



WELCOME!

Peek into the life of this little family in all its chaos...and pure joy! You'll enter the mind of a mother as she unfolds the many random thoughts of her everyday life - sometimes good, sometimes bad, but always from the heart. Enjoy!


Sunday, June 10, 2012

Happy 5th Birthday Mathias!

Cinnamon French toast with fresh raspberries, toasted slivered almonds and sweet Vermont maple syrup started off our fun-filled day.
When asked where he wanted to go for lunch...he started to sing the tune, "Red Robin...yummmmm!" So Red Robin it was and he ate like a champ.
I'm five!
We topped off lunch with sweet frozen yogurt at his favorite spot, YoYogurt. I told him to pick whatever toppings he wanted and instead of the usual sprinkles and chocolate candy bar chunks - he chose blackberries, marshmallows, and one solid green gummy candy in the shape of a soldier holding a bazooka. Of course. ;)

Waiting to get his haircut at his favorite hair salon, Kiddie Kutters.

Making new friends.

My baby doesn't look like a baby anymore! :(
After his haircut, I decided to take Mick to Party City where he could pick out the color of balloons he wanted for his scheduled photo shoot with Whimzy. So I bought him two to take with us for fun and also a face-painting kit to take home with us.

Sweet little angel face before the paint comes on.

My adorable love bug.
Being silly. :)
My patriotic birthday boy...with a little gray puppy nose lol.
Not bad for having my face to use as his canvas. ;)

Sticker extravaganza.


Silly little boy...I see you!

In the end, our day off from work and school was spent with lots of love, laughter and good eats! Mission accomplished. I'll post his Saturday birthday party pics next!