Welcome!



WELCOME!

Peek into the life of this little family in all its chaos...and pure joy! You'll enter the mind of a mother as she unfolds the many random thoughts of her everyday life - sometimes good, sometimes bad, but always from the heart. Enjoy!


Tuesday, May 29, 2012

So Blessed

Had an amazing Memorial weekend...feeling wonderful! I may not have everything I want in this world, but I am certainly grateful for what I do have and that is ok with me. :) I love my family, my friends, my work, and my sweet sweet sweet little boy. I am so proud of him for graduating Pre-K last week. He's enrolled in summer camp now until Kindergarten officially starts in August for him. I am so blown away by all of his accomplishments thus far and my heart is so full I can't even explain. This little kiddo will be 5 in just a matter of days...aaah! Life is so good right now and I am humble and thankful for all the blessings in my life. Thank you for this beautiful day today and many more to come. ~God is good.~