Welcome!



WELCOME!

Peek into the life of this little family in all its chaos...and pure joy! You'll enter the mind of a mother as she unfolds the many random thoughts of her everyday life - sometimes good, sometimes bad, but always from the heart. Enjoy!


Monday, April 14, 2008

Nursery Peek-A-Boo

So Mathias absolutely LOVES playing peek-a-boo - anywhere, anytime, all the time. I was doing laundry this past weekend and the washer & dryer are upstairs. Very convenient for the sake of laundry...but very inconvenient for the sake of my son. It's hard to keep my eye on him when I'm swapping clothes because my back is facing him and I refuse to have him crawling around me since the stairs are so close. So basically, I just put him in his crib until I'm done swapping and ready for folding (which Mathias is very good at helping me with). Well, the little booger now knows how to pick himself up onto his knees...in almost-standing position. I'm so afraid that our little guy is getting too big for his own good - soon he'll be able to crawl out of his very own crib! :)