Welcome!



WELCOME!

Peek into the life of this little family in all its chaos...and pure joy! You'll enter the mind of a mother as she unfolds the many random thoughts of her everyday life - sometimes good, sometimes bad, but always from the heart. Enjoy!


Sunday, April 27, 2008

"Mama"

I've waited for what seemed an eternity for my son to call me Mama. After hearing the little guy call everything Dada for so long, it was nice to finally hear Mathias say, "Mama," just today. Jason was with me when he said it and I about cried. It took him awhile, but now he's at the stage in his life where I can teach him things that he's now able to comprehend. It's remarkable how this little baby can lift his arms up in the air when I ask him, "who's a big boy?", or when I say, "dance, dance," he shakes his little body back & forth. I am trying to get this all on video, but currently my digital camera isn't working. Bummer! Jay and I will be sure to capture all these new milestones just as soon as the camera issue is resolved. Stay tuned...