Welcome!



WELCOME!

Peek into the life of this little family in all its chaos...and pure joy! You'll enter the mind of a mother as she unfolds the many random thoughts of her everyday life - sometimes good, sometimes bad, but always from the heart. Enjoy!


Thursday, February 5, 2009

Gorgeous Day #2

Yes, I know, not very original of me to use a repeat title for today's post...but really, I didn't know how else to describe it...it really was another gorgeous day! :-)

The weather was phenomenal...again. Gorgeous (I really could use a thesaurus here) blue skies and bright warm sunshine beamed its heavenly rays on my mom, my son and I. We all decided to take a stroll around the neighborhood again and even managed to play a bit out front afterwards before Mom left to go back to Divide. All in all...a very fun and refreshing day outdoors. Enjoy the pics of our pleasant stroll as well as some videos below!