Welcome!



WELCOME!

Peek into the life of this little family in all its chaos...and pure joy! You'll enter the mind of a mother as she unfolds the many random thoughts of her everyday life - sometimes good, sometimes bad, but always from the heart. Enjoy!


Thursday, January 29, 2009

Lunch with Friends


I had a lunch date with some friends that I used to work with as well as my sister (whom I mentioned before now works with all of them). They loved seeing my son and after lunch we all went back to my old company to catch up with every one else. It was funny showing off my son to the office staff as well as the guys in our warehouse considering the last time most of them saw Mathias when he was either two months old or five months old. Now he's a little giant and was running around all over the place like he owned the joint! It was pretty amazing!