Welcome!



WELCOME!

Peek into the life of this little family in all its chaos...and pure joy! You'll enter the mind of a mother as she unfolds the many random thoughts of her everyday life - sometimes good, sometimes bad, but always from the heart. Enjoy!


Saturday, February 4, 2012

CC Tigers vs. DU

Watching Colorado College Tigers vs. Denver Pioneers at the World Arean tonight was awesome. Went with coworkers and they all brought their sons or grandson. The boys loved it and it was hilarious watching them. I have to say, attending hockey games with Mick is now one of my favorite things to do. He's the best little son a mother could ask for and I am so happy right now for having this little dude in my life I could just burst. Every year Mathias just amazes me and tonight was no different. I am now going to bed with a big grin on my face. Sweet dreams everyone! Go Tigers!